Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alphabet Work

Ella knows her alphabet. She knows all her upper case letters and most of her lower case and the sounds they make. But we still do alphabet reinforcement activities and what's cute is that she doesn't even know she's doing "work." She thinks it's just fun!

Here she practiced matching alphabet letter stickers to the correct letter.

And she's been really into the letter H lately, so we made a letter H and decorated it with her hands. She said it tickled when I traced her little hand. :)

I had her color the letter H, but she likes to draw what she calls "mouse" - that's what's in the bottom right hand corner. She loves drawing mice, I'm not sure why! :)

Sadly, I have no pictures of my children today. It was a very busy day and I never had a chance to pick up my camera. We've been going to different parks this week - so I need to remember to bring my camera. I apparently, have quite the little social butterfly. Ella is definitely a people person. She really loves being around people, especially kids her age. Most kids her age seem to be in their own world, but Ella is very aware of them and really wants to play with them. She goes up to them, waves, smiles and says hi! It is so adorable. She makes lots of friends wherever she goes!

In other news, Ella repeats EVERYTHING. She uses two word sentences and her language continues to explode. Yesterday she told me my phone was ringing, and says bless you when someone sneezes. She's also very polite and usually says thank you. :) I can't believe all that she is saying. She is just so much fun and she continues to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment