Thursday, February 28, 2008

My little trooper!

Ella is getting better, thank God! I actually took her to the dr today because I thought perhaps she had an ear infection. I was wrong. Just a bad cold. She was in a much better mood as the day went on. It was pure heaven compared to the past three days prior. No whining! She actually quite enjoyed her jumperoo and had plenty of smiles and giggles for me. We had some raspberry wars today too...back and forth, back and forth. Although, I think she's much better at it than I. It was great. :)

It's so cute. I always nurse her one last time before Dave takes her upstairs to read to her and put her to bed. He carries her up and I watch her go from my chair and lately she's been leaning way over past Dave to look at me on her way up. She's reaching for me more and more too. In church now, she just seems to want mommy to hold her. So sweet. In other news, she's standing really, really well. My support is not needed at all. And, when she's not trying to eat the books I read her, she helps me turn the pages! I think it's all that practice she has with her leapfrog table. She only likes the one "page" on the table. So whenever I turn it to the page she doesn't like, she flips it back. We actually make a game of it. She's very good at it!

Enjoying a good giraffe tail before breakfast. Mmm!!

Ella was sitting petting Lucy before Lucy decided to just get up and go.

Hey! Where you going dog?!

Happy again...and back playing with her leapfrog table. :) (notice the bib--a necessary thing due to all the raspberries and drool!)

Look what I can do! Now...what do I do from here?

I move my hands but then I get stuck!

Ella's been doing a lot of "swimming" lately and just hanging out on her hands and knees not sure what to do next. She's always reaching for stuff out of her reach when she sits too, so I'm betting crawling...(or walking!) is around the corner. She does love to stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment