Sunday, February 3, 2008

Random thoughts

We've found another tooth pushing through! This second tooth is on the bottom right next to the other. Unfortunately there were some pretty bad biting incidents yesterday...but today was much, much better. I'm hoping it was just the fact that it was starting to push through and it's a passing thing. Ella also hasn't quite seemed herself lately, and again, I'm assuming it's the teeth coming in. So maybe she's hurting a little bit. :( My poor baby. And then last night was a little rough too as she woke at 4:30am and then again at 6:30 then again up for the day at 8:30.

On the upside of things, Ella's doing a great job standing! She's becoming so independent. We picked up a leapfrog musical table and she loves to stand and push the buttons, watch the lights flicker and listen to the music. It's hard to get her to sit down sometimes!

Yesterday I stopped at the Carter's store and bought Ella a bunch of clothes she probably doesn't need yet.. :) They had awesome sales so I couldn't pass it up. It's a bad addiction I have and the great sales didn't help me any. haha I swear she has more clothes than I do!

Here're a few pictures from today, practicing her standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment