Thursday, February 14, 2008

She's a fiesty little one

Ella decided to fight her nap today. Something she hasn't done in a loooong time. Here's how I found her after her whole 25 minute nap. I guess she was ready to get up!


Today she was in her jumperoo for a whole hour COMPLETELY content! I took her out after an hour so she could have some lunch before her afternoon nap... even though she wasn't really ready to get out. And let me tell you, she was going CRAZY in there! Jumping like a maniac! Feet were leaving the ground. She was jumping so hard that the whole thing was shaking and noisy...all the while Ella was "talking" quite loudly. I guess she was expressing her happiness. :) In comparison, though she enjoys her exersaucer, she tries to jump in that too. Doesn't really work for her. ;)

Even though she doesn't look too thrilled, trust me, she definitely was having a great time. Unfortunately, Ella's got a bad case of mommy-takes-out-the-camera-and-I-become-super-
serious-and-cautious-and-won't-smile-for-the-life-of-me. :)

Ella's learning so much. She enjoyed a game of peek-a-boo tonight. I remember playing a few weeks ago with her and after coming back into view I had realized she'd totally forgotten about me and lost interest. Sort of the out of sight, out of mind thing. So I tried again tonight and she got it! I kept hiding and peeking my head back up and she would giggle and give me the biggest smiles. It was awesome. She's learning so much.

And... lately when I put Ella down on the floor to play on her tummy she goes down like this. She HATES being on her tummy (as if you couldn't tell?). So now she's keeping her knees up, but doesn't quite know what to do after this. She can be very dramatic as you can see. ;) Really, I'm not torturing her.

But mooooommmm, I don't wanna be on all fours!

Everyday she spends some time playing with her table. She loooves her table. But, she keeps catching me taking pictures of her bum!

She loves kisses, as her shirt says, and boy does she get tons and tons and tons of them. We can hardly keep our lips off of her.

Come on. Isn't this little face just begging for kisses!?

No comments:

Post a Comment