Wednesday, February 6, 2008

On a happier note...

We did manage to have some fun, prior to the peaches incident. I just finished the taggie blanket I worked oh so hard on for Ella last night, so I gave it to her today. (She's addicted to tags on all her stuffed animals/toys!) She spent some time sucking on the ribbons and seemed to like the pattern, so I think it was a success. She especially loved the polka dot ribbon her grandma picked out for her. Good choice grandma! Ella also had some fun playing with her leap frog musical table today, and I just love getting pictures of her backside. It's so cute, I couldn't resist!

I also began making my own babyfood tonight. Very exciting. I actually had a lot of fun as I made peaches and pears. (Wow...my life sounds so thrilling..haha. :)) Hopefully she'll love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment